Based on our successful Mountain Biking Foundations series, our youth private lessons for children 8 years and older will provided one-to-one instruction tailored to your child’s riding abilities and goals.
Our PMBIA trained & certified instructor will provide your child their undivided attention and highly focused instruction – all designed according to you and your child’s personal goals and pace (we do not offer lessons in Manuals or Jumping).
- Private lesson – 2hrs long and cost $75.00
- Semi-Private lesson – an additional participant can be added for $30.00
- Foundations course – 3 x 2hr lessons – $165.00
- Topics covered are: stance and balance, gearing, braking, climbing, descending, wheel lifts, cornering and rollable drops
- Semi-Private Foundations course – additional participant(s) maximum 2 can be added for $90.00 each
To request a session, click here.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with other questions.