In light of the current case surge that we are experiencing with the new COVID variants, I’ve decided to hold off starting lessons for the moment.
Even with the mandatory mask and safety protocols in place, these variants are gaining the upper hand. So rather than take the risk, I’m going to hold off lessons until after I can receive my vaccine, and the numbers of new cases and hospitalizations start trending the other way.
Hopefully, this delay will not be for too long! Please be safe, and we will see you on the trails really soon.