Based on our successful Mountain Biking Foundations series and the PMBIA Level I course, our private lessons will provided you one-to-one instruction tailored to your riding abilities and goals.
Our PMBIA trained & certified instructor will provide you their undivided attention and highly focused instruction – all designed according to your personal goals and pace.
For Youth lessons (8 years and older) click here!
Adult Lesson Pricing
- Private lesson – 2hrs long and cost $100.00
- Semi-Private lesson – an additional participant (maximum 2) can be added for $50.00 each
- Foundations course – 3 x 2hr lessons – $190.00
- Topics covered are: stance and balance, gearing, braking, climbing, descending, wheel lifts, cornering and roll-able drops (we do not offer lessons in Manuals or Jumping).
- Semi-Private Foundations course – additional participant(s) maximum 2 can be added for $150.00 each
- Mountain Biking Skills Refresher – 2hrs lesson – $75.00
- Suitable for past participants of The Learning Curve Mountain Biking sessions – provides a review of skills and opportunity for further practice and feedback.
To request a session, click here.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with other questions.